- Boyd professor Leslie Griffin has been upgraded to fair condition. [Fox5Vegas]
- Judge Valerie Adair sentenced Michael Solid to 30 years to life for the murder of Marcos Arenas. [RJ]
- Trial pushed back for Jan Rouven. [Las Vegas Sun]
- Yesterday, we inadvertently omitted Nevada Legal Services from the list of pro bono opportunities in areas like taxes, veterans issues, wills and POAs, criminal record sealing, bankruptcy, consumer, etc. No family law. And they give people the opportunity to teach classes or do clinics instead of taking cases.
- The World Series starts tonight--any predictions on which team of lovable losers will win this year?
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
World Series: Cubs vs Indians
at 7:59 AM