- More tragedy in the world--this time in Nice, France. [NY Times]
- Zohra Bakhtary wants her contempt charge thrown out. [RJ]
- Misconduct allegations against school district police investigator to remain in excessive force case. [RJ]
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg apologized for her comments about Donald Trump--but should she have to? Do judges lose their free speech? [LA Times]
- @realDonaldTrump announced via Twitter that his VP pick is Mike Pence.
- In the comments, someone mentioned a lawyer telling a judge they don't have to stand in court because it's a security risk... Anyone have more details or opinions on standing in court?
Friday, July 15, 2016
at 9:07 AM