- Hyperloop may be bringing some of their business to Nevada, but they're leaving their litigation in California for now. [Las Vegas Sun]
- An emergency order was issued in the Switch PUC case to compel Carolyn Tanner to reactivate her Twitter account and blog before they're permanently deleted. [Las Vegas Sun; RJ]
- A bench warrant was issued for a court appointed guardian who abandoned her wards. [RJ]
- $100K bail set for Metro officer accused of DUI. [LasVegasNow]
- A recent post to the NJA Listserv has Adam Stokes asking, "Who is aggressively handling legal malpractice claims here in town?" He then says to message him privately for a referral. While it doesn't say whether he is "asking for a friend," it does raise a good question: who out there among us is
a cannibalwilling to go after bad lawyering without a badge from the Office of Bar Counsel?
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
at 9:24 AM