- The defendant in the anonymous-businessman sex-tape extortion case wants to challenge his guilty plea. [RJ]
- AG Adam Laxalt says the Nevada Supreme Court is going to have to revisit a prior search and seizure decision due to a recent US Supreme Court decision. [RJ; Las Vegas Sun]
- Six Republican candidates who lost in the primary have filed a court action alleging "possible" malfunction of voting machines. [RJ]
- The Nevada Supreme Court denied the ACLU's request to continue a hearing on the school choice bill. [RJ]
- Nevada will get $5.3 million as part of settlement with Volkswagen. [Las Vegas Sun]
Thanks for all the participation in the comments lately. We appreciate the spirited discussion. Please feel free to continue to speak your mind, but remember to keep it work-appropriate and slander-free.