So here's a summary of what's going on in Las Vegas:
- Apparently there will be no more Santoro at the beginning of Santoro Driggs Walch, etc. Word has it that Santoro has already left the firm with two people or will be leaving the firm with 5 people sometime this week. So no less than three but exceeding six? I mean, six is still more than three, right? (sorry, I had to throw in an Arrested Development reference in honor of it's eventual return)
- The PI powerhouse formerly known as Mainor Eglet and Cottle has gone through a transformation into... Eglet Wall!
- There is still some question as to what happened between The Defenders now that Cristalli has moved to Gordon Silver. Was it fame that broke them up? Artistic differences?
- Can anyone confirm whether there will be some high-level resignations at the DA's office now that Wolfson has been selected as the new District Attorney? Will Wolfson be doing some house cleaning of his own?
- Mary Brown has resigned. The most important question here is, who is Mary Brown?